Registering a Team
1. Open www.savannahtennisleague.com, place cursor on "League Play" for a pull down menu
2. Click on "Sign in on TopDog"
3. Enter email address and password (default= tennis) to log in as Captain.
4. Click "My Teams" tab - this will bring up a screen listing all the teams you have ever played on while using the Top Dog site.
5. Select your Current Team (Season = 9/3/09) from the list in the center of your screen
6. Click "Manage Roster" tab (pale yellow tab under purple line)
7. Assign players for your team (begin with yourself!):
a. Players must be in the database before you can add them to your roster. Enter the LAST NAME of the player and click "Search". (To add a new league player see "d." below)
b. Once you have found the player, click on the circle to the left of their name. Click on "Save and Search again" until all players are selected.
c. REMOVING A PLAYER: Click on the trash can to the left of the players name to remove them from your roster during the registration process. (To remove a player after the roster has been submitted, see instruction "Drop/Add on the next tab.)
d. ADDING A NEW PLAYER: (They were not found in ‘Step a.' because they are new to the league, or they did not play last season and are not in the database yet): * Only the Web Master can do this!!!! The new player info must be forwarded to your level coordinator. She will forward it to the Web Master who will enter this person & info into the Main Database. Once that is done, the Team Captain can add and/or delete players from her roster. (It will not delete them from the Main Database.) ALL NEW Players will be assigned the Password – “tennis”. Everyone uses "their email address" and this password to log onto the Top Dog Website for the first time. After that, the player may change her “password” to anything she wants.
e. When your roster is complete (each player is listed on the search screen so you can track how many have been added), click the “Save and checkout” button.
f. At the confirmation screen make sure your roster is correct and click the "Looks good, sign them up" button.
g. This brings up the "Registration Confirmation" screen. You can print this for your records (CTRL "P").
h. Check the site to make sure your roster is added.
i. Click "Finish." to close the screen.
j. Click "My Profile" (top right corner).
k. Click "My Teams" and select your team for the season
l. Verify roster
For Either Drop or Add
1. Open www.savannahtennisleague.com, place cursor on “League Play” for a pull down menu
2. Click on “Sign in on TopDog”
3. Enter email address and password to log in as Captain or Co Captain.
4. Click “My Teams” tab – this will bring up a screen listing all the teams you have ever played on while using the Top Dog site.
5. Select your Current Season Team Page (Season = 9/3/09) from the list in the center of your screen.
6. Removing players: (Drop)
7. Adding players: (Add)
To Print a Blank Scorecard to take to the Match with you:
To Print a Lineup (Scorecard with your SLOTS already filled in, FOOD assignments & notes):
Scores - How to Enter and Confirm
How to Enter:
To Confirm a Scorecard:
*** All scores should be entered and confirmed following completion of the last match
There are several ways to get reports in Top Dog. The most important thing to remember is that each report contains a little different information, so look around to make sure it’s got everything before you click save. The most useful reports are the Member List, the Captains List and the Team Defaults and all can be obtained by:
generic viagra no prescription canada - viagra